Steel Moon Publishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Steel Moon Publishing

What evil lurks in the heart of man? I don't know, let's rip one out and see.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG!!! Peggy I forgot..........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-08

OMG!!!  Peggy I forgot.......... Empty
PostSubject: OMG!!! Peggy I forgot..........   OMG!!!  Peggy I forgot.......... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:12 am

For God's sake remind me to get another block of isbns at the end of the month. We are out. I forgot we had one tied up with OSS.
Back to top Go down
peg
Admin
peg

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Peggy I forgot..........   OMG!!!  Peggy I forgot.......... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:20 am

Pete wrote:
For God's sake remind me to get another block of isbns at the end of the month. We are out. I forgot we had one tied up with OSS.
I jusst put it on the calender I'll bug you o whatever day you need..or maybe like everyday till its finished Smile
Buy a block Smile alien
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smith
Admin
Mr.Smith

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Peggy I forgot..........   OMG!!!  Peggy I forgot.......... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:35 am

Panic not if you go to the primary printer and see the titles as unavailable, Peggy.
This notation appears...

Publisher Notice - Thursday, August 14
Note: We are experiencing technical difficulties in an area of our system that presents title status information. Currently, most titles are presented as 'Status Unavailable'.
We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as we can. In the meantime, please be assured that your title status has not been adversely affected and this is only a reporting issue.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
https://smpmp.forumotion.net
peg
Admin
peg

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Peggy I forgot..........   OMG!!!  Peggy I forgot.......... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:09 pm

No panicing from me.. I noticed lots of websites wierding out today..maybe heavy internet use cause of Olympics? No worries Smile Oh the Avatar is cool, I'm a LIB! alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Peggy I forgot..........   OMG!!!  Peggy I forgot.......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG!!! Peggy I forgot..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel Moon Publishing :: Steel Moon Publishing-
Jump to: