Steel Moon Publishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Steel Moon Publishing

What evil lurks in the heart of man? I don't know, let's rip one out and see.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Selection................

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Smith
Admin
Mr.Smith

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Selection................ Empty
PostSubject: Selection................   Selection................ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:06 pm

This one is where Basile can do her thing.
Back to top Go down
https://smpmp.forumotion.net
monika basile

monika basile

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Selection................   Selection................ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:01 pm

i'm here doing my thing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Selection................   Selection................ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:17 pm

If need be you can recruit one or two to help ya. I sent you the first Letter of Inquiry.
Back to top Go down
monika basile

monika basile

PostSubject: Re: Selection................   Selection................ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:42 pm

i think this may be a much harder job than i anticipated...lol
Back to top Go down
peg
Admin
peg

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Selection................   Selection................ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:14 am

monika basile wrote:
i think this may be a much harder job than i anticipated...lol
alien Well, I'm usually somewhere between here, Zoe and Tricom 3 if ya need me! cyclops
Back to top Go down
monika basile

monika basile

PostSubject: Re: Selection................   Selection................ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:18 am

i may need your expertise here or there and i will hunt you down for it.

and thank you for working on my stuff too.
Back to top Go down
peg
Admin
peg

PostSubject: Re: Selection................   Selection................ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:22 am

monika basile wrote:
i may need your expertise here or there and i will hunt you down for it.

and thank you for working on my stuff too.
Gotta find places for all the books Smile I'm slow..hope to get faster at this research stuff. I sent out 50 emails the other day..so far only 1 response. I think I need to redo my email Smile
Then resend it out till they answer me hahaha. geek
Back to top Go down
monika basile

monika basile

PostSubject: Re: Selection................   Selection................ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:00 pm

aahhhh, "sell this book or else" threats. hey it might work you never know...

i went to broders today to try to catch the lady who is supposed to set up my book signing, she wasn't there but i left a copy so she could see how pretty it is. as soon as i get some mor ein i will hit the barnes and noble i like and there are a few little book stores too, and the library, i woudl love to see one at the school library because some of the girls have read it already(my kid passed it on to friends) but then i wonder if they would due to some language and some settings in it.

who knows.
Back to top Go down
peg
Admin
peg

PostSubject: Re: Selection................   Selection................ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:38 pm

monika basile wrote:
aahhhh, "sell this book or else" threats. hey it might work you never know...

i went to broders today to try to catch the lady who is supposed to set up my book signing, she wasn't there but i left a copy so she could see how pretty it is. as soon as i get some mor ein i will hit the barnes and noble i like and there are a few little book stores too, and the library, i woudl love to see one at the school library because some of the girls have read it already(my kid passed it on to friends) but then i wonder if they would due to some language and some settings in it.

who knows.

I'm trying to set something up at the bookstore across the river, keep missing the lady too arghh! alien
Back to top Go down
monika basile

monika basile

PostSubject: Re: Selection................   Selection................ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:31 pm

well i would be happy to do a book signing in the middle of the thrift store if anyone would sign me up for it
Back to top Go down
peg
Admin
peg

PostSubject: Re: Selection................   Selection................ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:24 am

Thrift store, hospital waiting room, police station...no wait, cancel police station
Back to top Go down
monika basile

monika basile

PostSubject: Re: Selection................   Selection................ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:30 pm

nope, i would do the police station, or stick me in the middle of the prison, i will stand in the lion's cage i will even go so far as to wait in a shop filled with manure and clean every cowboys boots if they woudl just buy a book,
Back to top Go down
peg
Admin
peg

PostSubject: Re: Selection................   Selection................ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:50 pm

ookay, so lets book Monika a room at the cop shop for her next book signing Smile hee hee alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selection................   Selection................ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selection................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel Moon Publishing :: Selection-
Jump to: