Steel Moon Publishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Steel Moon Publishing

What evil lurks in the heart of man? I don't know, let's rip one out and see.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARC..................................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Smith
Admin
Mr.Smith

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-08

ARC.................................. Empty
PostSubject: ARC..................................   ARC.................................. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:43 am

This was posted at another seller's forum.

Quote :
I'm never going to buy a newly released fiction hardcover book again. I just thought this one would do well because I sold the ARC on another venue for more than double what New copies are going for on Amazon.

And this is why many ask for a free Advance Reader or Promotional copy. No intent to review or purchase, simply free inventory.
Back to top Go down
https://smpmp.forumotion.net
peg
Admin
peg

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-08-08

ARC.................................. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARC..................................   ARC.................................. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:01 pm

Well. write this fellas name down..he gets diddley squat from us! I mean you Wink alien

hey I joined another wierd forum today.. Its all buckskinners..they seem neat and they don't want anything. So of course I'm getting them to send me stuff and they are LOL. Nice to talk to a bunch of rondyvooers again. Course its slow there but hey..they be potential customers Surprised)
Back to top Go down

ARC..................................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steel Moon Publishing :: Steel Moon Publishing-
Jump to: